View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 10:29 PM   #34
rennlistuser3

Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanadaEh View Post
Yeah but that's like trying to solve obesity by buying bigger pants. You have to just ignore the idiots, let them have their own little childish games and just be above the rest of the rabble on the road. The d1ck-measuring never ends. Bought a Mustang? Hellcat cuts you off. Bought a Hellcat? Tears on the inside when a Ferrari/McLaren/911 Turbo pulls up along side. Leave the oneupmanship behind and it'll be a much less stressful life. It looks like this is causing you quite a bit of anxiety and stress kills man, that's no joke. I don't get triggered by anyone or get involved in any lane-jumping traffic dodging nonsense street racing. It's just completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Keep good spacing between yourself and the car ahead and no one will cut you off because then they're merely merging.
yes this is the best advice to listen to.

Don't let such people get to you. I personally just listen to audio books, then I'm more focused on that than people cutting me off on a long drive.

In the end of the day, such people who drive like that do not really save much time at all if you use a stop-watch to or just downright calculate it (I did, it's a measly time save unless it's a very very long long highway).

They're just burning up their gas and nerves for very little gain. Don't join them.
rennlistuser3 is offline   Reply With Quote