View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 02:05 PM   #38
Yuck

Drives: Scion FRS 2013
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hi everyone!! I just purchased an black FRS automatic from Toyota in SF, but I do have an very sad story about my car.

My car was purchased on Sunday the 12th and I only had it for 24 hours. What had happened was when I was driving the car, I had heard something rattling in the car while just driving down the street, I pulled over to make sure it wasn't anything major...then I noticed as I'm pulled over their is oil all over the floor. I get the car towed to the dealership that evening to find out the results the next day....

Supposedly, their was a loose bolt behind the steering wheel that had shot into my motor while driving which pretty much shredded my entire motor destroying the transmission head valve. Toyota and Scion corp. came down and inspected my car to make sure I didn't do any wreckless driving, but obviously I wouldn't be able to because I only had the car for one day! I just wanted to share this story to just make sure you test drive it thoroughly! They did order me a new car and I should be receiving it at the end of this month, I'll let you guys know how it goes!
Yuck is offline   Reply With Quote