Old 12-02-2012, 10:57 PM   #2
Nico TURBO

Drives: 1986 Subaru LEONE TURBO
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SUBARU TECNICO INTERNATIONAL
EJ22T built bottom end, JDM EJ207 STi Version 8 Type RA heads all oem

test fit my full race twin scroll kit

also so i just got this hood in what should i put on it ? what type of vents ? side ones or scoop it or cut it and make vents up the middle

some thing like this and a scoop ?

also got the sti key to work, i went to home depot cut the key and it worked perfect

Exedy twin plate HD is ready for the power

HSD coilovers are here with extra rear mounts

Tial BJ VALVE

The Subaru Gods said Let there be ROCK ! AC/DC DC/AC DCCD control !!!

factory gl-10 flares

well well well look what has the same shape as the gl-10 !!! do i see 245 45 16 in the future ?

also a sneak peek at my military grade aviation 1 plug engine harness plug which connects my subaru tecnico international built EJ22T motor to the V88 ViPEC ECU. Custom made by Franz diebold @ diebold autosport

well no room for a FMIC kit so next best thing !! AWIC..... i got a hole spare tire room for this set up, its even nice and light weight.

the rad which will be mounted like this cut weld the cap off

bosch pump and cap

well my PRODCCD is in ! thanks Jeff @ PRODCCD for helping me out !! amazing high quality product cant wait to put it to good use

some whiteline race tranny mount bushings with a cusco tranny mount. this cross brace is a mix of old 1986 subaru XT6 with center section new school to make the STi 6mt fit.

all ready to go !

water cooler intercooler rad ready to go, core was pressure test also no leaks !!

well i had to get this not a super fan of gold rims but its a subaru thing and i had to ! some thing like 13lbs is a must on a light weight Leone Turbo monster !

JDM GC8 STi RAY'S TE37 5x100 16x7 ET53

well this was Franz's idea on welding the cap set up and my Tial Bov set right on the AWIC and it turned out F amazing

and push lock hose PARKER and fittings PARKER which cost more then the hole awic set up LOL

also this came in my new calsonic OEM 1986 subaru gl-10 turbo radiator 5mt version.

real JDM LOL

my STi clutch slave & 4 Port brake master all OEM factory brand new Subaru.

well my spal made in italy fans came in

mounted ready to drop in.

a special treat the front OEM Subaru front skirt for my car brand new ! slice the wind !

had to put it on just did it

it has started ! tomorrow drop motor tranny in start work on other things.

new clutch set up and brake cyl.. pedals in also

motor tranny full race in and fits perfect with out doing anything. just need to make a tranny brace its a little different but piece of cake !

i was thinking it was going to be a tight fit ! there is lots of room might put a bigger rad if the oem stock one pops !

full race twin scroll fits perfect

moved the power steering lines out a little ! all better now

clutch all ready

full race fits nice !!

STi 6mt fits perfect just need to make a brace and its good

new style pedal box in and ready need to make a gas pedal, and a bracket way up top.

Nico TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nico TURBO For This Useful Post:
baldolera (04-09-2013), GhostRai (03-25-2015), ill86 (12-03-2012), Irace86.2.0 (04-30-2020), meeks (12-03-2012), Philly758 (01-03-2014), S2kphile (12-03-2012), slaxx (12-15-2012), srizzors25 (03-26-2015), Tristor (06-04-2019), ttknf (12-04-2012), why? (07-06-2017)