View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 01:50 PM   #1
PresiO.

Drives: 2013 Scion Fr-s
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Weird problem.. Pls Help.

Okay guys so let me start off by saying I have a meaty fitment with 255/35/18 up front and 265/35/18 in the rear on 18x9.5 +40 enkei Nto3. The other day I had a blow out because I ran over a huge bolt on my way to school (luckily I was down the street a block). Anyway... One of my friends let me borrow two of his stretched tire wheels( don't know the exact specs), but they are the same size wheel.

Ive been having random times where my car thinks I am losing traction and will have the traction control light flash and will not allow me to accelerate. All good as Im sure the car is freaking out because of the change in wheels.

Last night on my drive home from school (about 12 miles). My gauge cluster freaked out and my MPH went to zero on both the digital and the analog. My check engine light came on, Emergency brake light, and a couple others.

Im guessing my car is still freaking out about the different wheels? Im waiting for the new tire I ordered to come in.

And btw even when I start the car the check engine light is on. Could the different sized tires on the rear wheels freaked my car out so bad that it throws a code?

Thank you for any help and or advice.
PresiO. is offline   Reply With Quote