Old 01-17-2018, 01:49 AM   #36
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,813 Times in 16,424 Posts
Mentioned: 708 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brink View Post
What I want to know is how did the rebel cruiser have enough fuel left to make that kamikaze hyperspace jump when the entire movie was focused on, for the first time in Star Wars history, "omg we don't have enough fuel to do this." I mean the ship was supposedly running on fumes and she had enough to turn it around and make the jump? Not buying it.

Also how did Rey get back on the Millennium Falcon? And how was the Falcon able to do all the things it did after the Porgs totally ruined the ship? I mean the Falcon has historically run like garbage, and they made a point of showing porgs nesting on it and making a mess of things but there weren't any problems? It's not a Star Wars movie if the Falcon doesn't have some sort of mechanical issue.
If I recall proper, the cruiser had enough fuel for one more hyperspace jump, but the bad guys could just track it and when ran out of gas, it would be defenseless.

But, I could be wrong ...... I can't hear much in movie theaters and I nod off a lot ......

humfrz
humfrz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humfrz For This Useful Post:
Dadhawk (01-17-2018), spike021 (01-17-2018)