View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 10:14 PM   #66
Calais

Drives: 2012 BRZ....finally
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
I actually really liked the movie i don't care that it took plot points from previous movies.

there's only three things that are really bothering me

1. Who the hell is snoke?

2. there's more to Rey's flashback/flash forward than is first grabbed the solution to who her parents are is in there(where have we seen that ship that is leaving before?) and what is the dialogue under Luke's NOOOOOOOOooooo scream? also i cant hear yoda in it did anybody hear what he says, because i heard obi wan say "Rey, you have taken your first step" but what the hell did yoda say?

3. I've been reading all over the internet about Rey's parents i don't agree that she was taken to Jakku after Kylo destroyed Luke's new Jedi academy they look close in age(i don't think they are twins) and Kylo wasn't the age Rey was depicted in being when she was abandoned on Jakku, she was taken there much earlier(she was hidden there) and had her mind wiped for a reason that is why after Kylo said the words the force it triggered something in her memory that made her remember her training.
I Believe she was trained by Luke from a very young age and for some reason he decided to hide her on Jakku, she is either related to Luke or to Obi Wan thats the only reason the lightsaber would call to her because other than Anakin they were the only two to touch the lightsaber, and the way lightsabers are made is by a jedi putting their own force into the crystal to empower the weapon with the force with this being the case it lends to the theory that the crystal would absorb the force of any jedi that touched it hence the luke/obi wan connection, and thats why we don't hear her last name she cannot remember it!
M-17 (12-28-2015)