View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 08:46 PM   #22
Masago88

Drives: '14 WRB BRZ LTD, '98 Camry
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericmpena View Post
I never liked WRB because every time I saw one at the dealership it was all dirty. I didn't realize that's what it was that kept me from liking it though. One day I took my BRZ to get my free oil change and I saw a freshly washed WRB. It looked ****ing amazing!!! That's when I realized that maybe I made a mistake with SWP. :p
Jk. I love my SWP, but I will admit that I've often wondered what if I had chosen WRB instead. I know I'd be equally happy with both.
I love SWP and I think it matches very well with the interior, and it matches best with a lot of the wheel/rim options out there. As a working adult, I also feel that it may very well age better with my life circumstances, i.e I can still put on a suit/tie and drive it to a meeting, and it'll be subtle enough that nobody will try to drag race me at stop lights. I love WRB but it might just be appealing to my teenage side, 'fast and the furious' and all. However, there are millions of white cars everywhere, and WRB is just plain special (in a good way).
Masago88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Masago88 For This Useful Post:
ericmpena (05-13-2014)