View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 10:20 PM   #13
ryridesmotox

Drives: 2010 Chevy Cobalt SS, 59 Ford F100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I would be totally down for the group purchase. I live in North San Diego County and I don't mind rolling up to OC or LA to get a hook up as long as its better than what I can haggle down here. I usually am satisfied with walking out for a little over invoice lol.

Funny story about a dealer you guys might get a kick out of. The dealer I usually go to had no cobalt ss in stock for me to drive. I went to the next closest one... the Sales guy sat me down and tried to sell me the car. The guy was an idiot though... and I quote "Yea, the cobalt ss is a really awesome car, its a super high performance tuning car" I relpied, "not yet its not"... he then said "it even has a 6 speed transmission like a vette" you know that double take you do when people say something so stupid and off the wall that you aren't sure if they are joking??? yea I did that (cobalt is a 5 speed Saab trans by the way), then I said, "most people don't count reverse as a forward gear buddy and a vette is RWD the only thing on my car like a vette is the fact that they both come in silver." He didn't give me the price I wanted to pay, said it was impossible, I told him I would have that Cobalt SS sitting in my driveway by the weekend with the price I wanted to pay on an invoice. So for 20k out the door got my cobalt from my buddy's dealership

Moral of the story... I win, dealer loses, don't mess with a guy who used to be a motorcycle salesman cuz I know all your stupid tricks.
Treadstone Performance Stage 3 kit: CAI, Charge Pipes, TR8 intercooler, Maf Relocate, 52MM Turbosmart BOV, 3 inch catless downpipe, 3 inch catback, borla XR1 muffler, Exedy Hypersingle, TWM short throw shifter, 24PSI HPtuned by Terminator2 on E85/91
ryridesmotox is offline   Reply With Quote