soulreapersteve
Contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Drives: An orange cone with flappy paddles
Thanked 5,170 Times in 2,703 Posts
Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Not handling it well, obviously. I tried to play a bot match in dota, but after waiting for 15 minutes or so for a match, I gave up and went into a pvp match instead. Clearly a mistake.

My girlfriend's brother is in the top 5% of players in LoL. I'll have to link up with him and he can show me the ropes.

Edit: I knew that there was a reason I stopped playing multiplayer games that are largely competitive instead of co-op. And the awful communities are the reason. I used to love playing in public matches on CoD with my friends, but then I got a bit older and kids calling me homophobic and racial slurs while telling me they were going to rape my mom was something I didn't need to hear. Now my friends and I play Destiny, the Division, etc. Co-op multiplayer is great, competitive is great, when your team mates have a vested interest in you being better, rather than telling you to kill yourself

Let me know if you ever get on battlefield 1 on PC. No live voice chat, just text. Not as toxic as CoD, least PC wise. Console may be different. If people get shitty, I just hide chat or don't pay attention to it.

I tried getting back into mobas but just not my thing anymore. Though the way Ashi describes heroes makes me want to play it.
The Twins make me smile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soulreapersteve For This Useful Post:
Cole (02-17-2017), Teseo (02-17-2017)