humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,869 Times in 16,443 Posts
Mentioned: 708 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo419 View Post
in a bit of a pickle.

So I have season tickets to Atlanta United Soccer. I've already gotten my first playoff tickets. my cost, $40ea. Currently tickets in that section are selling for $200ea. now I want to go just for the chance of seeing an Atlanta/Ga sports team win a playoff game. however I could pocket about $320 and NOT spend money getting to the game, buying food/drinks and getting a ride back home.

tough decision. the games are a lot of fun. the crowd is super loud and on their feet the whole game. but damn I could get paid and I'm pretty sure this would bring me close to zero cost for the season since I've sold a few other games this year.
Reminds me of back-at-The Ohio State University-days.

We were required to buy a student activity card ($25) every quarter. So, on Saturdays home games for football and basketball games I could "sell" my ticket to the games for anywhere between $20 and $100 per game.

Thus I could make enough money to pay for my tuition for the next quarter ($125). On Saturdays I worked at the OSU Agricultural Research Station to make enough money for my room, board and books.

Yes, it snowed a lot and it was uphill both ways!-

poor ol humfrz
The Following User Says Thank You to humfrz For This Useful Post:
Dadhawk (10-24-2018)