View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 02:15 PM   #163
bcj
Geo Tyrebighter Esq
 
bcj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: '13 scion fr-s
Location: pnw
Posts: 4,324
Thanks: 6,780
Thanked 5,270 Times in 2,296 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
There it is!
Markus said I should put some of my coast trip pictures into this thread. Couldn't find it until now.
I'll drop a couple and a link to the trip report. I spent some time and thought on what landmarks I wanted to tag along the way.

CA36 roadsign just outside Red Bluff Ca.



Seattle and the Space Needle from Bainbridge Island.



Rest of the pics from my trip West Coast trip WA - CA april 2013

Coos Bay
Redwoods
Pt. Reyes Lighthouse
Pt. Lobos
Nepenthe
Hearst Castle
Mulholland
The Rock Shop
Coronado Hotel
Palm Springs
San Gabriel Mtns.
Laurel Grade
Yetti at Happy Camp
__________________
--
"I gotta rock." -- Charley Brown
bcj is offline   Reply With Quote