View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 09:01 PM   #48
EL7

Drives: 13 BRZ Limited 6MT SWP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm in an odd situation. I'm new to San Antonio and have been out of the mod scene for 10 years and didn't realize that Dynotronics was right here in my backyard. Dynotronics is a Master Tuner and folks on the Mazda and local 86 forums have great things to say about that shop.

However, my friend has a GTR and turned me onto Visconti before I knew about Dynotronics. I saw great feedback about Visconti on several forums and a personal vouch from a friend. So I went with John.

This doesn't mean I won't give business to Dynotronics. I feel kinda bad I didn't support my "local" tune shop out the gate but I look forward to sending some install work their way later down the road. For now, I guess my tuner is John. I just received my cable and usb today and I'm confident my money is well spent.

As far as my interactions with John so far, they've all been positive and left me with the notion that he's a busy guy who's a bit overloaded but genuinely cares about his customer. I've phoned him up three times and he always is casual and never rushes me to get me off the phone. He explains things to my satisfaction and eventually follows through on what he says even if he needs a quick reminder. Sure he takes some time to get back to me on questions in a PM but I can tell the dude is busy and is trying to juggle a lot of chainsaws at once.

I'm just some average schmo that bought a cheap sports car and he treats me the same as he does my buddy with the GTR that costs three times what my car does. So, for what it's worth, I get a good vibe from him and look forward to working with his tunes.
EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EL7 For This Useful Post:
Sensisnow (05-26-2013), Visconti (05-18-2013)