SmsAlSuwaidi
Boosted

Drives: Not a supra....yet
Thanked 1,203 Times in 812 Posts
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tut View Post
Figured I would update my thread. I have discovered it is definitely my Dell Laptop that gives me issues flashing the car with EcuTek. I used my EcuTek cable and a buddies Samsung laptop and it flashed the car much quicker and didn't fail. The car is running great at 14 psi, and I hope to get some datalogs tonight to send to @Visconti as we are still working on fine tuning my ignition timing. I am still loving my Full Blown kit, and I could not be happier with it. I realized I forgot to post my latest boost curve plot in this thread for people looking at running higher PSI on the Full Blown kit. This is with a Green 9.4 PSI spring in my Precision wastegate being controlled by a Go Fast Bits Electronic Boost Controller:

In other news my Advan RG-D in 18x9.5 +40 Gold form are arriving today. I hope they clear the front Brembos without a spacer. I am still evaluating my coilover options, but I will be definitely switcthing from my H&R Super Sports to coilovers to fit these wheels and will be wrapping them in Michelin Pilot Super Sport 265/35/18 tires. I can't wait.
what a beauty you have their my friend, fsr i always though you and Sports guy had AVO kits
Great choice on the tires they're the best all around tires, but if you end up going for a bit more power the MPSS won't hold up the power in lower gears.
SmsAlSuwaidi is offline   Reply With Quote