View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:47 PM   #24
Jaylyons1

Drives: 2022 WRB BRZ; 1993 Skyline GT-R
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
I also owned an E90 M3 before picking up the BRZ. Other's I have owned include a C6 corvette, 700whp Supra and 400whp STi. The BRZ satisfies far more things I need then any of these cars could and it does it while keeping a smile on my face. ^_^

I haven't owned a porsche, but that's mainly because I dislike their look. The Corvette was definitely a more fun car that was helped with raw power and I do feel like it out handled the BRZ. However, I had a lot of electrical issues so I traded it for my Supra. As for my Supra, it starts to get old when you can't put the hammer down in 3rd without losing traction. It was fun at first having that mass amount of power, but since I was looking for a car I could have fun it and drive daily, the Supra was out. The M3 was very similar to the BRZ in certain aspects. About 100hp per liter. Lack of torque in comparison with total power. The first time I drove my E90, I wasn't interested. The salesman actually had to convince me to try it out again and we took it down a backroad. Only then was I set on it. The BRZ is very similar. If you just take it down a highway then you are missing out on everything the car is about. The first time you take it down a twisty road though, thats when it will win you over. The only bad thing is you need to get the crummy tires replaced in order to experience its phenomenal grip potential.

If I had not purchased a home, I would still have my M3 but the BRZ definitely meets all the needs I have now and it is still a blast to drive. Maybe in the future I will pick up another M3, but I want to get an E92 next time!
Jaylyons1 is offline   Reply With Quote