View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 12:20 PM   #18
Mark Slide Squad

Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S 6MT, S14 Kouki
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy_TXR View Post
I finally got my wheel alignment done today and did some hard cornering to test the Buddy Club coilovers. All I can say is WOW!! Hats off to Buddy Club! These are the Shizz!! With my set up, the car handles like a gokart. I have the Buddy Club racing specs set to 6 clicks and the ride quality for daily driving is still good. I am running 17x9 RPF1 +35 wrapped in Dunlop Direzzas Z1 Star Spec 245/45/17. The only con I can think of about the Buddy Club Racing Spec is the height adjustment. Right now I am running on the lowest height and it is only about a full inch drop. I would like to run at least a quarter of an inch lower. Here is a crappy picture I took on my phone.
Looks great! Did you adjust just the spring perch? or the lower mount also? You should be able to get it lower if you adjust the lower mount and in conjunction with the spring perch. If that's still not enough for you, you can remove one of the threaded red lock nuts which will get you about another 1/4". If you lower it more though, it will adjust your toe again. It shouldn't affect your toe THAT much though, it wouldn't be enough to justify a new alignment. Glad you like the coilovers!
Mark Slide Squad is offline   Reply With Quote