View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:25 PM   #11
ThaBigUnit
Awesome Member!

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S (Asphalt)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My review and story:

I purchased the switchback turn signal LED's from concept a few months ago. I started noticing only one of them kept going out while I was driving. I would have to turn off my lights completely, then back on, and the bulb would start working again (for only about 5 minutes). I notified Concept, he advised me it might be coming loose while I drive, so try a few remedies first and we'll go from there. After trying a few things (epoxying it, ext) same problem occurred. Again notifying concept, he had no issue in replacing that bulb. He shipped me out one replacement bulb very quickly (FYI he ALWAYS gives you a tracking number ). After replacing that bulb, I noticed when the LED was on the white color, it was actually a lot more purple this time and did not match my other LED at all...I called concept this time and he did tell me his source sent him the wrong color white and he totally forgot to check the product. Concept was extremely apologetic! He is currently sending me a whole new set and has been VERY professional about this whole situation!! Once I get my set installed, I'll update you all

In conclusion, though this problem has been lingering, Concept has always written back to me for all the PMes I have sent (which seems like 100s), called me back whenever I have left a voicemail, shipping has always been excellent, always gives a tracking number, and understands sometimes business/clients have questions and issues with their products. I would HIGHLY recommend purchasing with CONCEPT-THREE-LED Thanks Again!!!
ThaBigUnit is offline   Reply With Quote