View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 08:38 PM   #289
MosesFRS

Drives: Whiteout
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL BRZ View Post
Don't go to Cactus for the sake of your car's paint. Car washes that see high volumes have low quality results, and the word "detail" has no place there. I worked at two of them in my teenage years and the waxes and chemicals used are all low grade, hand wash cloths, wax pads, and paint drying towels get dropped on the ground all the time and reused, wash tunnel cloths regularly have huge chunks or dirt, grime, oil, all over them, especially on busy days.

Give Bryan at Peachstate Detail a call. He is a true professional that will either come to you or take your car to his garage and will spend six hours on your car doing a two bucket hand wash, one step polish and correction, and a Wolfs Hard Body coating so you don't have to wax for two years, and it's highly scratch resistant. His work is top notch and many local 86ers have used him with high regards. My results with Bryan: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...&postcount=100

Now I use a rinseless wash every month or so and the car stays immaculate. Dirt/dust doesn't even cling to the paint.
What's the ticket on that?
MosesFRS is offline   Reply With Quote