View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 08:58 AM   #22
Beyer Subaru

Drives: 2013 BRZ SWP 6AT Ltd
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandz05 View Post
I really like the spoiler gurney and the STi front lip. Probably really expensive though :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
is... that like a " we know you like spoiler, so we put another spoiler on top of your spoiler and it will cost you" At least it matches the rest of the car I guess, I'm not a fan of racing stripes because to me it just screams Mustang and I really like it on just the mustang. But this BRZ in this brochure seems to pull it off well.
Yep, pretty pricey and pretty sweet. You can see the whole of the current STi catalog on @switchlanez and @thermobox (mine) cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggy51 View Post
Whatever happened to the arm rest -_-
The armrest is speculated to be a Toyota Accessory. Subaru has had no mention of an armrest as of yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRZerk View Post
i want the key fob, short shifter, and the sti push button start for my limited...

Is there anywhere to get only the actual button from the push button and not the whole assembly?
No, it only comes as an entire assembly. If you order it from J-parts make sure that you specify in the dropdown that it is the one for the BRZ and not the Impreza. A few of us made that mistsake.
Beyer Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beyer Subaru For This Useful Post:
switchlanez (02-26-2013)