View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 02:57 AM   #34
czar07

Drives: '97 RSP JZZ30 GT-T
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuxedoCartman View Post
Google is your friend. Americans know what I'm talking about; not my fault you have no fucking idea what goes on outside Fosters-ville.

I say this in full recognition of the rules of the forum, and would only state in my defense that it is not name calling, but a statement of fact. *ahem* You, sir, are a blithering idiot. You contradicted yourself between the beginning and the ending of that statement, and made a whole helluva lot of no sense in between. Under all conceivable circumstances, it is advantageous for a car to have an engine that will spontaneously quit if it doesn't detect the wireless keyfob; but you think it's a bad idea anyway? So you're disagreeing with me, because you instead agree with the point I originally made, except you don't think car companies are ever sued for quirks in their vehicles causing accidents. Uh huh.

Let's start over. You say, "Hi, my name is Crocodile Trollee, and I think... " and I'll just ignore everything you say after that, because I'll know ahead of time that it's all just babbling idiocy.

Hey, you were the dumbass who posted this, "Ohmergawd, my car gonna get stolen cause o this!" bit of rank stupidity... something that anybody would know for themselves if they so much as glanced at an owner's manual... then got personally insulting when I pointed out the legal liability reasons why your car is the way it is. There was no fucking call for that. If you hadn't acted like such a fucking asshat, I would have explained to your the technical reasons Subaru wouldn't do what you wanted them to. Next time you want answers, do a search on here for "go fuck yourself".
I think you need to re-read what the other fella wrote.

Germans>Japanese>Italians>Americans. Unless its a Corvette.