View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #122
Dadhawk
Senior Member
 
Dadhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Cornelius Moore Field, Cedartown, GA

This was taken at a small airport in NW Georgia, primarily the home of Skydive Georgia. I'm told its a great jump spot if you are into that. I have no affiliation with them, but I have heard good things.

I was driving by a couple of days ago and pulled in just to see if anything was going on. No jumpers that day, but I couldn't help but take the opportunity to take a photo...

__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.

Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S
Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark.
What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk".
Dadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote