View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:57 AM   #376
JRitt

Drives: 2012 BRZ Premium WRB 6MT
Thanked 1,411 Times in 376 Posts
Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Hi guys...update. The Ferodo DS2500's in the rear OEM shape are finally here!!! I know a bunch of people have been waiting on these. Thank you very much for your patience! Give us a call today if you need them, or you can order online here. They should start shipping on Monday.

Also, the AP Racing S100 in the rear OEM shape will be here next week.

And last, but not least....I have some Endless MX72 and Endless ME22's front and rear coming in next week. I will have them in the OEM front and rear shapes, and the shape for the calipers in our Competition Systems.

I know it probably felt like forever waiting for all of these, but we appreciate your patience.:happy0180:

Endless descriptions:

MX72

The MX72 is the ultimate street ceramic-carbon-metallic compound developed for extreme speeds and power. MX72 is our latest development with lots of technology and effort in it to cope the demands of a extreme street compound. It is suited for use in a power brake system with or without ABS and EPS. The MX72 is a high heat resistance compound which can also be used for circuit racing, like a sports car club race day. There is no need to change pads for such an event. The initial bite and response is excellent even at very high speed like 250- 300 km/h and so also the pedal feel and brake balance. MX72 compound is not agressive towards the discs.

Friction average: 0.37 - 0.47 Mu
Temperature range: 50 - 700 Degrees C

ME22

The Endless ME22 Compound is semi-metallic and has been developed for racing and rally. It has a very good pedal feel with a good response and initial bite. It is suited for drivers that prefer to use a high pedal pressure and still have a controlled braking and modulation. It does not create lock-ups easily and it has a good brake performance at various speeds. It also gives the driver the ability to brake late with hard deceleration into corners. It has excellent heat resistance and wear characteristics for both pads and discs, especially at very high disc temperatures. Between 550 Degrees C and 700 Degrees C the brake performance and pedal feel is very good. Even in cold weather operations the ME22 works excellent with a good initial bite and brake power at very low temperatures. In snow rallying at 25 Degrees C the brake response is still on the same level. ME22 reaches its working temperature after only a few decelerations, and has no problems with water fade during wet conditions.

Friction average: 0.33 - 0.38 Mu
Temperature range: 200 - 800 Degrees C

JRitt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JRitt For This Useful Post:
Hanakuso (11-09-2012)