View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 07:54 PM   #7
ToyotaObsession

Drives: 2008 XRunner
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDuMa View Post
Hello everyone, I am closely anticipating this car as I know many of you are since 2009. I haven't seen or heard much on the interior of this car besides the concept of 2009 which I think will look nothing like that. But I think it's strange that with the two concepts released in the first quarter of the year and yet there's still no interior shown. With that being said and with the production models to be seen at the Tokyo this December I would like to hear what you guys expect and hope to see on the interior of these cars in respects to their NA/Japanese counterparts. I'm sure the FT will get a bit better interior than the FR seeing as we always get the watered down vehicle here in America and of course with it being a Scion, what are your thoughts? I for one would like to see an engine start button. I know it seems high end for a scion but with Nissan, Lexus, and even Hyundai integrating this into their cars I really think all cars will eventually have it and I think it fits the look of this vehicle.

One day all Cars will run on Fairy Farts. I WANT THE FT-86 TO RUN ON FAIRY FARTS.

But seriously how it starts is my least concern. Just that it does. I plan on spending more time driving than starting it.
“From the beginning, the concept was to put the driver back in the driver’s seat, and to eliminate computers as much as possible today. Powerful sports cars use a lot of computer technology so that anyone can drive and handle them. We decided not to go down that road.” - Tetsuya Tada
ToyotaObsession is offline   Reply With Quote