Irace86.2.0

Drives: Q5 + BRZ + M796
Thanked 5,806 Times in 3,300 Posts
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquachulator View Post
me too
I found them when they were just starting out with less than 50k subscribers, and they seemed on par with much more expensive shows like Top Gear. They had a track, had great video production, great shots, and the pair were funny and genuine, while being knowledgable. Similar goofballs, while having differences in personality: James is more goofy, amateur, and superficial/visceral in how he judges the car, while providing vehicle specifications and details, and Thomas is a more serious, driving instructor, providing a more technical overview about the car's track abilities, composure at the limits, chassis design, steering engagement, power delivery, etc.

I agree with your other critiques, which is why these guys are one of my favorites. Hagerty's time lapse builds and quality got me hooked, and they have slowly grown into a larger channel, adding more hosts. Jason Cammisa use to be a journalist that I didn't like because his reviews always seemed so negative, but I've really come to like him overall, especially his Revelations videos. Chris Harris' and Henry Catchpole's commentary are always enjoyable.
NoHaveMSG (02-09-2024)