View Single Post
Old 11-23-2023, 11:38 AM   #68
Tatsu333

Drives: 2020 BRZ Sport Tech RS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stoptech has the 126.47019SL/SR (left / right front) and 126.47043SL/SR (left / right rear) which I've used in the past on another vehicle, but I found they tended to accumulate pad material in the slots which had to be cleaned out regularly or it would negatively affect pedal feel, noise and braking performance. I had heard they were getting hard to find, but both CSG and Summit Racing list them as in-stock currently. EDIT: I updated my previous post (several above this one) with the current part numbers from Stoptech / Centric's website. They added a number of rear applications since I created the original post, and another variant - "Stoptech Select" drilled and slotted rotors.

I'm currently running the PowerStop Evolution drilled and slotted rotors in the rear only. No issues so far. They don't seem to have the same build-up issue as the Stoptechs, and they were about half the price. They're also sold in axle sets, rather than individually, which makes ordering a little simpler. I bought them from Rock Auto, and will likely end up getting them for the front as well. Part #'s are JBR1179XPR for the front set and JBR1795XPR for the rear set.

Last edited by Tatsu333; 11-23-2023 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Added PowerStop part #'s and note about Centric / Stoptech part numbers
Tatsu333 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tatsu333 For This Useful Post:
kraftyone (11-26-2023)