NoHaveMSG

Drives: Crapcan
Thanked 16,378 Times in 7,412 Posts
Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by spcmafia View Post
Not really sure how advanced a repair level such as a TOB replacement is, but it sort of left me in a semi state of awe and shock. Shock because I still cannot believe I was able to do the work, and awe because it is amazing how great the engineering behind all parts in this car is. Sure, some stuff has to be wiggled, lifted a little, but nothing that requires extreme removals or modifications.

On the other hand, I like how my tool collection is growing, most of all, my knowledge on cars. It was a learning process throughout the whole repair, learning names, locations, etc. So even though I was in a lot of pain afterwards (My chiropractor is going to love this tale), I am just surrounded with satisfaction on how much this car has helped me grow as an enthusiast.

Most important. I know I've said this before, is this forum community. I truly appreciate all of you and the vast knowledge contained within the forum.
As someone who is used to working on shit that was designed by someone who has never taken anything apart(shaking my fist in the air at KTM engineers ) I love how easy the twins are to work on.
bcj (05-03-2023), Capt Spaulding (05-02-2023), soundman98 (05-02-2023), spcmafia (05-02-2023), Ultramaroon (05-02-2023)