View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 10:33 AM   #11
autoracer86

Drives: Toyota GT86
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The switch from motul gear 300 to Amsoil MTG is complete and man is it good. The car has never shifted better. It's buttery smooth now. Let's see how it feels after my track day but so far I am very happy.

SuperPro rear subframe bushing insert kit
Install wasn't too bad since I had notes from many people who "cracked the code" on installing these without stripping bolts. Took my time and only ever removed one bolt at a time.
Made sure I could tighten down each bolt by hand... If they didn't thread in easy I lowered or lifted the subframe til it did. Feel free to PM me and I can send you over all my notes. Too much for posting here.

As for benefits the rear end feels more planted you really get a sense of what's happening with the rear end. I found it easier to slide around as well.

It's hard to say if it is the inserts or the Amsoil but shifts are just soo good now. I didn't really notice any NVH from these.

With all the mounts/bushings installed I am very happy with the way the car drives and feels now. Time to move on to more performance based mods now
Attached Images

autoracer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to autoracer86 For This Useful Post:
dsc_pat (04-16-2023), RedReplicant (04-19-2023)