NoHaveMSG

Drives: Crapcan
Thanked 16,354 Times in 7,395 Posts
Mentioned: 108 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulebrero View Post
I usually take it easy on the first and last lap as soon as I see the checkered flag, and usually though not always drive around the paddock for a few minutes after.

I haven’t engaged ABS but once in the rain, my lap times aren’t braking any records, and I’m running RS4s which aren’t the stickiest tires in the world. Based on everything I’m reading, however, it would appear I’m somehow braking harder than the average Joe. I have yet to put a single tire off track or have a spin/off of any kind even in the rain—but of course now that I say it, it’ll be the first thing to happen next time I’m on track. I don’t baby it on track, but I’m also not 10/10 out there.

It seems I need a real BBK. I may need a few days to accept this was the costliest decision of my build so far as I may need to buy new wheels and tires because my 17x9s likely won’t fit anymore.

On a separate note, I have a kidney for sale. Make an offer.
Have you talked with other owners in your area about what they are running? That is usually where I start when I have questions.