Old 12-08-2022, 02:07 AM   #6
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,977 Times in 16,481 Posts
Mentioned: 709 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyinhawaiiz View Post
Thanks Alphasaur! actually this is my fault on wanting this. it will be for my daughter, she is in need of her first car, she has been driving for 6 yrs but has used our cars and she was looking at a chevy cruz and a ford focus.... worse things she could have ever gotten. i told her to stick with either a honda or toyota, her friend has a manual corolla and she thinks she can handle the manuals lol. we went on craigslist and the Fr-s was the first we saw that had a manual. as far as driving it... yea, no tracks or racing,, just a daily driver. probably not the car for her needs but.....

Another question that is semi-related if you can answer; is that 6 spd in the Fr-s the same as the 6 spd that comes with the 3SGE Beams engine? for the last 6 months i've started thinking about putting one of those in my old Corona. the 18RC has never been rebuilt and i wanted a fuel injection to put in her. i know those 3SGE's are a unicorn and they want crazy $$$ for those , especially ones with a 6 spd
I think the bolded part says it.

humfrz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to humfrz For This Useful Post:
alphasaur (12-08-2022)