Old 08-11-2022, 09:37 AM   #200
Lonewolf

Drives: Moped
Thanked 2,130 Times in 1,195 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
If you have a shady salesforce it is because they have a shady manager. Not sure how dealing directly with that manager helps. Most of the online replies are done by some random sales guy from the floor so again no real difference. If it makes you feel better that you somehow pulled one over on them then great.

My simple point has been that not all dealerships are the same. Yes some are shady and that sucks. Your personal sample size of one does not reflect the whole industry.
This is the information era and if somebody won't do the same research about buying a car as they would on their lipstick purchase then that is on them.
There are far more entitled d1ckhead customers that walk into a dealership than there are bad salespeople.

And what data or evidence do you have to back your assertions? All you have are your experiences in your little bubble in a whole different country. My experiences and those of people I know are all that I have.

I'm not trying to pull one over on anyone, I want a fair price (SEE REASONABLE) like anyone else.

But since you clearly have an industry bias, and believe you know everything, there is not much point in continuing with you further.
Lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote