Old 05-05-2022, 10:36 AM   #809
WolfpackS2k

Drives: '12 C63 P31, '23 GRC
Thanked 2,075 Times in 1,187 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Talking

@ichitaka05, any advice for drifting? You seem to enjoy it lol. I just want help for the Mission drift challenges. I'm stuck on the 2nd one with the Mustang. I am not good and cannot gold it for my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spcmafia View Post
Well, I was planning more of a joy ride in arcade mode. If it drives anything like the Assetto Corsa one, I wouldn't really jump into a GR.1 race right away. What kills the AC one is the sound mixing, it almost sounds like the old Need for Speed Hot Pursuit games where all cars sounded the same with a little distortion in between.

I guess I'll have to make do with the Vulcan for a bit.
It sounds awesome. But I don't have any races for which to use it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
Lol, I snagged it for 1.75m. The R92CP was 2.5m at the time, which I also snagged.

It does cycle as well since I was able to snag the Superbird this time around. I think it came out during the first week of launch.
I got the R92CP as well. That's good to know. Hopefully the F1 will be back soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
Dumbass Fraga spun me out on a straight in Spa!
That guy is aggressive. Messes with me alllll the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredzy View Post
Catastrophe for me at Spa also. GT500 GTR on hards, stock except mid-turbo. I turned the difficulty to hard to make it interesting.. didn't expect the AI's fast pace in the rain. I was able to get into the lead by around 3 laps and made a healthy gap before first pit. Timing was great as the tank was going empty just as the rain came. And it POURED.

My lead went from 14 to 6 sec between pit stop and 3 laps of slow pace on wets. No idea how they found the grip they did. Eau rouge and maybe the back straight were the only places I could make any time on anyone.

I hit a puddle and spun on the back straight at around 30 mins and it was over, never saw the lead again. I managed 2nd because the one guy made an extra stop.

I did the race a few times on easy with the same car/setup and had zero offs. Maybe not AS rainy. Definitely could have won if I managed to stay on the road.
I've been running everything in the game on Hard so I don't know otherwise, but I had a very entertaining and difficult win at Spa last night. For the last stint I went with full wet tires, which I realized after 2 laps was the wrong choice. My very big lead started to evaporate, which was fine I could manage the bleeding with the time left. However, over half the field of AI were working on unlapping themselves from me since I was nursing my tires. Big problem there is they'd be all over my ass through the sections on which they're really fast...but still slow through Eau Rouge and a few other spots. So I kept repassing them, and then yielding back to them. And they didn't give a damn about keeping it clean. Super frustrating to be dodging lapped cars when 2nd place was less than 7 seconds behind me.
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfpackS2k For This Useful Post:
fredzy (05-05-2022), ichitaka05 (05-05-2022), p1l0t (05-05-2022)