View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 03:00 PM   #9
Stonehorsw

Drives: 18 Brz (Sold) / 22 BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecomp Engineering View Post
The AP Sprint BBK is great, but with Hoosiers I would consider something a little bigger. Essex has some nice new AP kits that would be a better fit IMO.

I would also recommend same brake pad compound front and rear.

Yes I would use the SPL toe arm with eccentric lockout. It's worth it.

Many of the aftermarket rear lower control arms had options for rear motion ratio, and some used the WRX location anyway. You could use the Cusco upper arm and then the non-adjustable STI arm with a nice sealed pillowball for the lower. The Cusco rear LCA has 2 positions as well.

Make friends with your alignment person.

For the front swaybar...I would consider it with the spring rates that you're running, but I would also consider running stiffer front springs instead. I think that's a decision you can save for later...for now I would see what you think, collect some data, and have fun.

I would also think about replacing more bushings...at the "hoosier" level of grip that becomes more noticeable/beneficial. But something you can also do later.

- Andrew
Gen2 vehicles pads are mismatched from factory, runnig GG on front and FF on rears. The ideal brake balance may change with the hoosiers, but I would assume a similar initial setup.
Stonehorsw is offline   Reply With Quote