WolfpackS2k

Drives: '12 C63 P31, '23 GRC
Thanked 2,077 Times in 1,189 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by spcmafia View Post
Let me know if these regulations sound good.

No Counter Assist
Driving Lane (Avoid Pileups)
ABS
NO Active Stability Management
NO TCS (May change depending on race but I think it adds to the challenge)
NO Auto Drive

Track rules
Pit Lane Cutting
Collision Penalty
Correct Vehicle Course After a collision
Flag Rules
Shortcut Penalty OFF (This can be a bit buggy, just don't be blatantly abusive of this)
Wall Collision Penalty OFF (Different driver profiles here, so lets have some love taps allowed, and some retaliation)
Ghosting

PP Guidelines
Soft Sport Tires Allowed or choice or Sport tires (Max PP will be limited accordingly)
PP Limit will be increased gradually after every race.

Other than that. I think 5 laps is pretty fair per race, unless we do the Nurburgring Nordschleife which I think could be 2 or just 1.

Next item is schedules, you might be married, single, so taking the 30 mins or so per race might come at an inconvenient time depending on the day. So let me know your thoughts and the highest amount of TYs gets the final say.
I'm in favor of what you've outlined above. Regarding TCS I agree with keeping it shut off, however if others feel strongly about wanting the option to use it that's fine with me. I'm in favor of most races taking around 30 minutes time, including qualifying. If we want to make them longer, or maybe just for a few "special" events, that would be cool.

Scheduling for me, any day other than Tuesday should work. I'd prefer events on weekdays over weekends but am somewhat flexible.

My GT7 name is WolfpackC63 and my PSN name is dawson864 (not sure which is needed, though guessing PSN for adding friends function).
Racing number: 23
Color/Livery: Dunno yet
Driving Style (?): I try to drive as clean as possible. I usually only bump into someone from behind if I've drastically miscalculated the braking distance or are in the process of spinning out (lol). Dive bombing is cheap and I try to avoid at all costs.
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfpackS2k For This Useful Post:
p1l0t (03-23-2022)