Old 05-10-2021, 08:14 PM   #32
zakman16

Drives: Man
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to zakman16 Send a message via Yahoo to zakman16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
There are 3 guys (two low end BMWs and a BRZ) with pop and bang tunes living a few blocks from me that pass by my house at all times of day. Driving through a residential area they are constantly WOT, down shift, WOT, downshift, WOT downshift just to make noise. I can hear them doing it for blocks.
Not a "take over" but at this point in time I would PAY the cops to come and sit near my house for a few hours.
Makes the rest of us look bad!
you live in a really big city and are complaining about it like its a small town/city, that's like living down town Toronto and campaigning about traffic being bad lol if u down like it move to a small city or outside a city just because someone does something that inconveniences u doesn't mean u have to call the cops or cancel it like i don't get that mentality especially cause most of the time cops dont care about things untill other people do so i feel like being a karen calling the cops on those guys is apart of the problem and most likely bringing gonna bring attention to it and modified cars then them popping down the street sometimes
zakman16 is offline   Reply With Quote