Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86MLR View Post
LOL

Have you read some of the stupid that is posted here

I'll admit it is a good forum because it is a wealth of knowledge IRT the twins

It does have some funny stuff as well but as I don't own a twin anymore I'm more looking for information on stuff that I actually have

I'm still hoping the new Toyota looks nothing like the new BRZ, I'm not liking the new "CTR" type of styling at all

If Toyota does come to the party and release a 86 that looks like it "wasn't" designed by a 16 year old Honda fan, then, I may get a new 86, which would give me a valid reason for coming here to research stuff

As for the community thing, I'm old, I have real people that I call "my community"

In othet news:

WTF is going on in your capital city FFS

Violent minority groups should be delt with harshly

The world is watching and it isn't looking good for the future of the US

Enjoy you car, enjoy your hobby, enjoy your life

It's mostly the amount of knowledgeable people I've found here as opposed to other places. Especially the civic crowd, they seem very much in the infant stage, yet I don't think it's going to be maturing any time soon.

If the CTR resembles the prototype in anyway, I don't think it will really be a fan favourite of the younger crowd.

And yeah, US not a good look right now, but it's just the trailer trash sleep with their cousins type coming out of the woodwork.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jordanwolf For This Useful Post:
Leonardo (01-06-2021), Spuds (01-07-2021), theneptune86 (01-07-2021), Ultramaroon (01-10-2021)