Tomm
Identifying as a Member

Drives: 2013 FRS LS1
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
you haven't talked to many famers.

the one's i know learned 20 years ago to not dig too deeply into any info the pickers give unless it's flat out wrong. it's quite 'normal' for many pickers to have 3-4 different social security numbers, with different names.

it's funny at first that a guy was jose last year, and juan this year, but gets sad really fast when the realization kicks in how abysmal our immigrant system is.

but no one else will pick produce...
I know a lot of farmers but I generally don’t ask them ab the workers’ citizenship status.

Don’t you think it’s a problem that there are those with 3-4 SSNs? Shouldn’t we do something ab it?

I’m not arguing for booting people out who are just trying to make a living. Im arguing that if people are wanting to roll out a system that will give citizens free healthcare, don’t you think we should have an effective immigration policies first. I do.
ACT Clutches - APEXi - Buddy Club - Carbing - DBA - Diode Dynamics - Fidanza - HKS - ICT Performance - Project Kics - RPM Transmissions - SEIBON - Sikky Manufacturing - SPC - Tick Performance - TK Style - VERUS - VOLK - Whiteline
Tomm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tomm For This Useful Post:
Dadhawk (01-02-2021)