Old 12-20-2020, 08:03 PM   #366
spike021

Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Thanked 6,481 Times in 3,211 Posts
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerwolf View Post
How many of you are actually thinking about getting the vaccine as soon as you can.

I'm a bit skeptical of the Pfizer product. The specialized freezers in pharmacies, and the instructions to keep it at -70° weird me out. You're telling me there is a RELIABLE network of delivery people keeping this product at the right temperature the entire time and then every single person is reconstituting it correctly.

I'm not up on my medicine history but has any other product in the last twenty years needed its own specialized freezer that's being supplied by the company? I'm sure there has to be, but a mass marketed vaccine of this scale?
I feel like with the kind of eyes that will be on this, it won't be so easy for one part of the logistics chain to screw up such that they're left sitting out somewhere long enough to degrade/expire. But I dunno.

Ideally when it's time to get the jab, I'd just find the most reputable health place to get it done.

Normally I get my flu shot at Target CVS, and I _think_ CVS is pretty trustworthy for that sort of thing. Hopefully.
It sounds to me like the delicate, metallic sounds of piston skirts slapping against the cylinder walls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Now, if it was three feet long and you were using all that leverage
The Following User Says Thank You to spike021 For This Useful Post:
Irace86.2.0 (12-20-2020)