View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 07:26 PM   #962
morrisonmagic

Drives: 2015 FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Harrop Supercharger installed this week!

I wanted to put out a big thank you to Neil at the Racers Line for getting a Harrop Supercharger shipped out to me in Georgia. I got to know Neil living in California and he is one of the best car guys I have ever worked with. He was very helpful in explaining why this kit was the right choice for my needs which is mostly daily driving with a few track days a year.

The shop that I had do the install is Atlanta Speed Company in North Atlanta. Kevin and his crew were great to work with and the tune was done on the dyno by Zack. It is exactly what I was looking for which is smooth power delivery that is very linear.

I had done EL JDL headers in California and Corsa Exhaust which sounds even more amazing now. I wanted to conservative tune that again would make the car feel like it just had a bigger motor in it. The final numbers that we got with headers, exhaust, on 93 octane where Max Torque 192.64 and Max Horsepower 246.23
A couple of other things that I like is that the supercharger is very quite. I am not a teenager and I wanted to have the ultimate sleeper and mission accomplished. This thing is quick.
Attached Images

morrisonmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to morrisonmagic For This Useful Post:
BAT_BRZ (09-09-2020), CSG Mike (09-05-2020), Irace86.2.0 (09-05-2020), vintagemxer (09-15-2020)