View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 08:31 AM   #9
Silviacrazed

Drives: 2016 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Some future ideas I have are full N/A bolt-ons with an e85 tune. I've contemplated forced induction, but 1.) It's a lot of money up front and 2.) I still have my reservations of going FI on a car I want to track with stock internals. I intend to change the wheels, probably put a set of Bridgestone RE71R's on them, brakes and coil overs (I'm struggling not to do these soon just bc I can't stand the wheel gap, but I know others here recommend learning the limits of the stock suspension first). I have a lightweight flywheel coming and intend to do a full clutch job with an ACT clutch, new transmission mount and shift bushing, upgraded fork and throw out bearing as well as motul 300 in the tranny and diff. I'm also planning to remove the 40% tint the previous owner had put on and going with 5% all the way around. I plan on putting a Stillen rear trunk spoiler, some kind of front splitter and side skirts at some point. I'm currently working on creating functional vents from the BRZ fender garnish and cutting the fender (from the DIY) here. I'll do some kind of oil cooler, or the Jackson racing oil cooler/radiator combo at some points. It gets damn hot here in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Silviacrazed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Silviacrazed For This Useful Post:
Joveen (05-06-2020)