Old 10-30-2019, 06:51 AM   #1289
ermax

Drives: 2022 BRZ Limited Silver
Thanked 2,045 Times in 1,188 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ72 View Post
Any of the 2013 FR-S owners that have had engine failure after getting the JO2 recall done sit tight. Disregard the incompetent comments on here. Those people did not have shell out $6-7,000 out of there pockets. The engine failure was 100% Toyota’s fault and it will get covered. I am currently working with Toyota to resolve this issue. It was only 2013’s that were affected. I work for a large corporation and see how they try to disregard things, until that is, enough noise is made. I should find out this week if Toyota is going to reimburse me for the cost of the engine repair. If your are one that was affected by this, please just shoot me a message. I am only looking to recoup the money that I payed for the repairs. Nothing more.

Your writing style shows incompetence. I’m not even sure what you post is trying to accomplish. Have you even read this thread at all? You do know that Toyota does not own dealers right? You do know what actually causes the failures right? It isn’t the valve springs that’s for sure. If someone wants a legitimate class action it will be related to the insufficient oil supply to the #2/3 rod journals. Those bearing failures are related to a design flaw rather than shity labor by privately owned dealers.
ermax is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ermax For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (11-05-2019)