Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayliu.jiayu@gamil.com
First of all, I am make this post for the clearance on my set up
245 40 17 on 17x8 +45 on stock suspension with -1.5camber on front
Is there any rubbing issue
How ever I did not get that and u was trying sell me -3camber
When I am not even know I could fit -1.5 yet

You asked about the camber and showed a picture of a tire that shows you need a lot more than -1.5* of camber. The intention was to help you not waste money by doing something that won't fix the problem. Next time I'll just let you spend money on parts and alignment and find that it doesn't fix it all on your own.

Quote:
Secondly, I am being polite tell u wut My thoughts , and I will do it slowly step by step!
However, u just don’t buy it.

See above. There's no need to go through this step by step, -1.5* simply won't be enough regardless of the rest of your suspension setup. Again, trying to save you time and money.

Quote:
Later, u trying tell me change the tire .........

Yes, because there are tires better suited to lapping than what you're on. Tires that will last longer, take more heat/abuse without falling off, and be more forgiving of a less than perfect setup.

Quote:
I am politely tell u my thoughts agin

It doesn't come off that way, it comes off as you not listening to experienced advice because you feel like you know better.

Quote:
Now u r talking about my driving
And saying I am just not here for help?
So I am here to have a wrangle with u?

That came up because you admitted you're not consistent, but then also said you're trying to get the fastest possible time. The two don't work together, you HAVE to be consistent to be fast. Only then can you actually measure the difference a change has made.

Quote:
Plz next time before post something, trying to understand the poster ‘s goal first
U don’t even have used that tire this is one thing
U don’t know how Am i driving this is another
U don’t know how I want build my car either
There is just too much unknown for u to judge

Next time you ask for advice, have an open enough mind to realize that what you're asking for might not be a good idea and that you should be open to other ideas.

You asked for help to stop ruining the outer edge of your tires. As I (and many others!) have said, -1.5* isn't going to help. Sorry it's not the answer you wanted, but it's a simple fact. Go for it though, you'll easily clear on stock suspension and that wheels/tires. Come back in a couple weeks when it made no difference and ask for what to do next.

Even with stiff coilovers and sway bars, you're going to need around -3* up front to not roast the outside edge like that, so why screw around with intermediate setups that won't help?

Quote:
U had done the same thing many times in my other post too
Please just block me

You have a habit of not listening to advice... you just want confirmation on your own idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to wparsons For This Useful Post:
NoHaveMSG (08-05-2019)