View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 10:05 PM   #2398
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,094 Times in 8,333 Posts
Mentioned: 678 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
More than half way through the Spring season, I've finally caught up with most of series this season. Here are few lists.

One Punch Man Season 2 - It's somewhat slow... well, slower than 1st season. BUT even with that, still fun to watch.
Kimetsu no Yaiba - 1st epi had good action and all, but didn't keep me watching. After several epi into it, it got good.
Isekai Quartet - If you watch Overlord, Re;Zero, Youjo & KonoSuba, it's worth every bit of it! It's a same studio that did Pe Ple Pleiades, so they know how to make a cute chibi charas at the same time, their joke is funny.
Fruits Basket (2019) - If you watched the original, don't bother. If you haven't, then worth watching.
Kenja no Mago - Good series... but I have been reading the manga first, so I'm kinda disappointed. They cut a lot of things out from manga. I get that, they wanna keep things short to the point, but as a result, they made the series very light story.
Fairy Gone - Good action series, at the same time story is interesting. There was a series like that... but I can't remember which series it was. If you like fairy fiction series with serious action, worth looking into.
Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Hm... it's okay series. If you're bored and like semi-slice of life, watch it.
Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - Just like 5-toubun no Hanayome from last season. If you like that series, you'll like this.
Carole & Tuesday - One of the best series from this season... maybe this year. If you like music anime, this is worth watching! Even if you don't care for music anime, watch it! It's good.
Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - I was very disappointed. I like this manga, so when I heard this series coming to anime I was excited... but anime failed me. Sad... very sad...
Shoumetsu Toshi - Hm... so so series. Anime isn't great, story is over done and nothing new.
Joshikausei - Short series, but it's good. Funny highschool girl's daily life. 1st epi was WTF moment, but after that, it's good series.
Mix - If you liked watching Cross Game or even original Touch, this is the series, you MUST watch. If you like baseball anime with extra love story, this is worth trying it out.

There are few other ones I'm watching (like AoT), but nothing to add atm.