DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Drives: Edelbrock Equipped - Subaru BRZ
Thanked 1,683 Times in 581 Posts
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MINOCIN View Post
Hi everyone. I have two questions I'm hoping someone can help me with.

1. Where can I find an OEM ECUTek ROM so that I can put my 2013 FRS back to the stock ?

I currently have the Innovate 8.65 tune on my car, but I put the car back to stock so that I can take it in for the valve spring recall.
I searched the forum and was able to find what I believe is the stock tune, ZA1JB01C.hex, but people say it is not compatible with ECUTek. Apparently I need an ECUTek rom file and not a hex file? Please forgive my ignorance. The car is current;y at the mechanic shop waiting to be picked up and not having the stock tune is the only thing holding it back.

2. Will changing the exhaust headers require another tune?

I eventually plan to put the SC kit back on the car, but I'm thinking of changing exhaust headers when I do. The car was custom dyno-tuned by Bill with after market EL 4-1 headers on. Will changing the headers require another custom dyno tune or can the current tune be updated?

Thanks in advance to the forum community for always helping out. You guys are great!
1. If you can not find them, just email us and we can send the file over to you.

2. It depends on what your changing from the headers from and to. If they are going to be similar probably not, but if you are going to say a 4-2-1 unequal, etc... then we should adjust the tune a bit.

Cheers,
William Knose
Master Tuner @ Delicious Tuning
DeliciousTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
MINOCIN (04-12-2019)