View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 11:40 PM   #1
Krewcial5050

Drives: 2015 Scion FR-s Release series 1.0
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Delicious Tuning - Trying to make few bucks

Hi All,

I bought a Flex Fuel Kit from Delicious Tuning. I even talked to Zach to help me with my purchased... Bought the kit with MK1+ upgrade last Wednesday and immediately emailed Zach about my purchased because i was really stoked to get it because i have appointment to get a tune last Friday. Not only they ship my kit 3 days late. When i got my kit it looks used. I inspect every single part. The metal bracket is clearly used and they tried to polished it, the hose has a 3 inch crack on it and the kit even the metal bushing was dirty. I called them right away to let them know about their bogus. They told me to send pictures and i did. They call me back and they said they will send a Brand New replacement with extra T-shirt(just to make me feel better). Asked for the tracking number and find out they couldn't even expedite the replacement knowing that they're at fault and Im pretty sure they are not innocent about it. Please be careful on buying from them and make sure to check every single part. They have good reviews and quality product but this is not acceptable and want you guys to be aware of it.

-Krew
Krewcial5050 is offline   Reply With Quote