View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 02:52 PM   #37
GrabTheWheel

Drives: 16' BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsguy83 View Post
All very valid points, specially coming from someone that already did the swap and has the equipment in question.

I wanted to note that we can buy an expansion module for the M130 and add additional outputs (for boost control for example) without stepping up to the M150. But I fully agree, if money is no object and there are future plans for boost, the M150 from the start would be the best choice.
I don't think I will ever boost this car. If anything some point down the road I would strip the interior and cage the car. Things like a flex fuel sensor and a knob for traction control as well as https://store.schnitzracing.com/mote...elerometer-5g/ would definitley be things I'd want. I am going to confirm with Brady on the M130 vs M150 but do you guys think it's something I should get?

I am going with a crate LS3 and Magnum XL with 2.66 ratio. I'm trying to track down a 3.73 final drive otherwise I will go 3.9. The OS Giken LSD was one of my favorite mods done to the car and I'm hoping I'll be equally pleased with how it will work with the LS3.

Other things I'm considering is a Radium surge tank setup. Please let me know if anything else comes to mind!
GrabTheWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GrabTheWheel For This Useful Post:
wooly35 (10-20-2018)