Old 09-24-2018, 06:19 PM   #27
Swabodda
Magnificent Bastard

Drives: '18 WRB BRZ tS 15/500 - 2013 Tundra
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikna View Post
That's from Jersey Village, I remember you bought it from Gillman (BW8 and I-59)? How is your driving so far? I have already 1,500 miles in a month. Good news is that I don't stall my car anymore, must have stalled about 10 times. Little bit of jerk in between shifts, but driving on freeway, streets, stops, traffic, does make a difference.

I went to Superior Subaru on 290 to sit in one to make sure I'd fit (6 foot 235 lbs) and was originally thinking about the white but I saw the blue and fell in love. Fast forward to July and I accidentally requested pricing (long story) from around town and got contacted by Gillman. We arrived at a price and they brought over the same car from Superior that I sat in back in March. I guess it was meant to be!

Driving has gotten much better. I don't remember the last time I stalled it. Occasionally I have a jerky shift, but overall it's pretty smooth. Downshifting and rev matching is better but I have yet to work on heel/toe. I'll get to that once I'm really comfortable. I find surface streets to be more enjoyable than freeway, even in traffic.

Last edited by Swabodda; 09-24-2018 at 11:52 PM.
Swabodda is offline   Reply With Quote