DarkPira7e
Rust bucket enthusiast

Drives: 2013 Turbo Firestorm FRS
Thanked 4,102 Times in 2,050 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermax View Post
I see your avatar is the RT615K+. Is that what you are running on your car. I just picked up a pair and so far I like them. Will not have an autox event until November though. Can't wait to see how this car is with some real tires.
I've been running them for some time, I am not on them at the moment though. They are amazing on this car in my opinion, but they do tend to be greasy when over heated. I run them at about 30PSI in the front and 28 rear cold temps, they heat up nicely and have mad strong sidewalls, so you'll notice more lean if you don't have upgraded sways / suspension. I love these tires and will buy them again if the tires my wheels came with can't hang.

I've been running Azenis on every decent car I've owned since about 2011. They've come a very long way and will always be an autocross favorite of mine. The real downside is their greasy nature when over heated, an obviously they're not strong in temps under 60 degrees. I still think the Michelins are a better tire, but I can't stop running the Azenis, I like the hard sidewall.
DarkPira7e is offline   Reply With Quote