wbradley
Sarcastic SOB

Drives: '13 FR-S M6, '23 Volvo V60 CC
Thanked 2,850 Times in 1,639 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Garage
What to do while in Scottsdale

Staying at my sister's house in Scottsdale this Thurs to the following Fri.

Since this was a last minute thing and I will be there myself and don't have family to hang out with for the week I was wondering if anyone can recommend things to do that are not the obvious and typical tourist things.

It's the not so obvious stuff, or anything that might particularly interest a twin owner too I'd like to know about. Even if there is an amazing place to eat that shouldn't be missed.

Most likely I will return with my family at a future date or several afterward so this could be very useful.

Fully aware of the heat, it's the same temps in the Toronto area but with high humidity.
5:AD kit, HKS V1+ S/C, ECUtek dyno'd, Ohlins MP20, Magnaflow cb, Revworks UEL, Topspeed overpipe, Pinnacle Ceramic tint, VG shark fin, HID's, yellow DRL's, full LEDs, red floor lights, Homelink mirror, trunk lid liner, Perrin LWCP, Valenti smoked, Flossy Grip Tape Shorty, GT86 plaque, lighted vanity mirror, Michelin PSS, Project mU +800, DOT4 fluid, 720 Form GTF1 17x8&9, stitched leather bits, EZ valve.
wbradley is offline   Reply With Quote