BigFatFlip
sleep, drive, eat, repeat

Drives: '13 BRZ, '12 Outback
Thanked 3,796 Times in 1,981 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipdat View Post
@PMok @finch1750 @MisterSheep - Anyone planning on scheduling any drives for this weekend? It's the last week in June already and summer is going to be gone before we know it. It's probably wise to be doing a drive every Saturday, if not Saturday and Sunday.

Hmmm, I might be down to make the trek over even if its at 7am. I need to be back in Sac by 11 on Sat though, I so I might just do to the Junction then immediately cut over to Del Puerto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMok View Post
If it's in the morning I'm probably up for a drive!

Most of the time we do mornings, to avoid traffic and the heat. But don't let that stop you (or anyone) from going out whenever they can to explore the great back roads the Bay Area has to offer.

Since the summer is indeed zooming along, we should also think about scheduling one of the bigger drives of the year... the annual Gizdich Ranch Pie Run. I'm gonna look at the calendar and see what weekends look open in Aug and Sept... generally I'd like to avoid conflicts with other major car events like race days and car shows.

I wonder if I can talk @Pwolf to bringing me back another pie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by finch1750 View Post
Hmmm, I really need to get out of track mode but maybe I'll just swap the brakes and leave the SX2s on. The Primacies I have on the stocks don't have that much tread left for a drive lol.

What time Saturday? 7am meet up?

Hey, that one Primacy I gave back to you had plenty of thread left
BigFatFlip is offline   Reply With Quote