View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 12:51 PM   #60
JSube

Drives: 2017 ISM PP BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxr View Post
That said, is there a consensus on the best camber plates for actual track use? I read through a lot of threads and I did not pick up on what the best was. Kind of expected Vorschlag's to be mentioned more given the amount of work they put into developing them, but the forum seems to have ignored them. Unless my searching skills just suck...
Basic searches are not always rewarded on the site, some people say your chances are better on google using the part/vehicle with the forum name.

I have Vorshlag front plates, the first set started making noise quickly with no more than 1 track day, if any. My installer rechecked the install and returned them. He had a mild argument with Vor. about installation but they replaced the bearings and returned them quickly. He's still a big fan of Vorshlag, the shop does a lot of track day/endurance event builds. I've had them now for probably 5K+ miles and 6 track days and all is good.

I'm at stock height tho on the performance package with the Sachs dampers and the camber maxed out at -2.4. Unrelated to camber plates, but my installer noticed on the last pre-HPDE inspection a week ago that one of the shock spindles (front left) is a tiny bit loose, presumably from loading on-track. (May end up with coilovers, Ohlins for example have much beefier spindles.)

Another member here has a BRZ track car and he's getting good service out of Raceseng front plates.
Raceseng Circuit Sphere 100 shifter arm, Radium catch can and master cylinder brace, Perrin oil cooler, Vorshlag front camber plates, ACE A350 header & overpipe, Berk catted front pipe, CSGxMXP exhaust, Delicious NA Stage II tune & Flex Fuel
JSube is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JSube For This Useful Post:
bmxr (05-25-2018)