View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 10:15 AM   #11
ILLSMOQ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Drives: 2017 WR BLUE BRZ
Location: San Jose
Posts: 641
Thanks: 608
Thanked 502 Times in 249 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
So change of plans. The pvc method looked promising but I think I had a bit of luck. A buddy of mine suggested I contact a local header company and see if they could build my headers. I knew of the company but I didn’t know they were local.

Sanderson headers, I called them up and sure enough backlogged until April...unless I could bring the car right now, they had a cancellation. Yep! Called another buddy with a tow truck and took the car down.

They had just finished building the headers for this ford.



So I think I’m in good hands.

Would have been fun to build my own but these guys do this for a living lol

Even got a tour of the factory

In case you ever wondered how they made the ceramic coated headers shine


They said they should have it done in about a week.
ILLSMOQ is offline   Reply With Quote